Few are more passionate about the integrity of true leadership and enhancing the importance for leaders to perform outside the scope of mainstream philosophies than Stephen Garrison. He combines his 30 years of experience in National & International Business Development, Leadership, Strategic Management, Naval Intelligence/Counter-Terrorism, and Higher Education to actively engage independent thinking from fellow professionals.
Stephen is Founder and CEO of Magnus Confidential, Inc. a confidential business and health care consulting firm specializing in threat analysis, non-traditional risk management, leadership assessments & development, reimbursement optimization, education, and compliance.
He is also Founder and CEO of Med Law Advisors, Inc. a Healthcare Compliance Advisory firm, providing expertise to legal teams, providers, accountants, and related organizations.
Utilizing intellect and divergent thinking, he seeks to shape strategic debate, accelerate optimal performance, and successfully position leaders to push beyond accepted norms.
- MIT - Sloan School of Management, Executive Program
- University of Notre Dame - Mendoza College of Business, Executive Program
- MBA Health Care Administration, Summa Cum Laude, W. Edwards Deming School of Business, William Howard Taft University
- B. S. Business, Cum Laude, Phi Kappa Phi, North Georgia College and State University (a Senior Military University)
- U. S. Navy Veteran - Naval Intelligence, Special Operations Command - NAVSECSTA, NOSIC, NIPSSA, - Washington, DC and abroad.
- Forensic Interviewer
Stephen’s keen insights into the mind of leadership and the ability to mitigate risk and optimize operations have been used to design and facilitate think-tank and strategic planning activities in a variety of settings. His advice and counsel are sought regularly by leaders in business, health care, education, and the government sector.